Dr. Dash Foundation, in collaboration with Rotary Club of Maple Grove, Minnesota, and Hindu Society of Minnesota lunched “Project Happiness,” in November 2020 to spread happiness and bring smiles among people in the Maple Grove area of Minnesota, USA. The project achievements are as follows.
- $5000 to CROSS organization for their Family Crisis and Mental Health programs
- Under this project Food and assistance was provided to 150+ families (School district, churches, Temple and others):
- Provide food for the families in need
- 250 Indian families were provided free cooked meals
- Assist struggling restaurants
- 75 gift baskets were given to honor and appreciate senior citizens in the community