Dr. Dash has shared his expertise as adjunct Professor at both Minnesota State University and South Dakota State University. He established Dr. S. K. Dash Probiotic & Prebiotic Innovation Center for Excellence and Endowed Professorship at the Indian Institute of Technology, Bhubaneswar (India) and South Dakota State University (USA). Dr. Dash Foundation has been funding innovation centers and endowed chairs at South Dakota State University, USA and Indian Institute of Technology, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India.
Dr. S. K. Dash is the Chairman & Chancellor at the Jagadguru Kripalu University (JKU). JKU has been established to offer world-class education and avenues to students aspiring to build great careers for becoming global leaders of the future. At this juncture of the 21st century, as society transitions into the Age of Knowledge, students have unprecedented opportunities to realize their vast intellectual, mental, and physical potential. The curriculum, pedagogy, faculty, and environment at JKU are designed to inspire young minds and illumine their intellects to imbibe the best of the East and the West.
- Scholarships to High Schools Students in Minnesota
- Scholarships to Students at South Dakota State University (SDSU)
- Scholarships to Students at National level in USA and India
- Adopting numerous High Schools in Odisha
- Established Endowed Chair Innovation Center at Indian Institute of Technology, Bhubaneswar, India
- Established Endowed Chair & Innovation Center at South Dakota State University, Brookings SD (USA)
- Initiated establishment of Biochemical Engineering at SDSU in 2016
- Helped in establishing Fakir Mohan University in Baleshwar, Odisha, India
- Polytechnic School at Udayagiri, Odisha, India
- Helped in establishing Non Resident Oriya Facilitation center (NROFC), Bhubaneswar, India
- Helped in setting up four Odisha-America Resource centers in Odisha
- Establishing: Nursing School, Pharmacy School, Lab Technician School – To open in 2016 in Rural Odisha
- Establishing a Biomedical Graduate Program at University level in Odisha, India – To open in 2016